MY FIRST ORDER!!!!!!

wow i never thought i'd be able to write such an entry...n dat too so soon...its a dream come true...

here is how it started...
As i was back to hostel, the word abu my blog started spreading...all thnks to my friend Pooja offcrz ...she keeps on insisting everybody to visit my blog ;) luv u pooj!

Anyway, so here i was in my room with Rishita, (again a close friend) and somehow we started talking about my blog and i decided to show it to her...
n there it was... after seeing my blog she asked me if i would be interested in taking up an order...i said yes...n here it is...


Its a gift for someone on his birthday...n i really hope he likes it...

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

8 comments:

Priya Sivaraj said...

congrats!! Great work.. sure he will love it!

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Congrats dear... its really really beautiful... definately everybody will love this gift..

MANSI said...

very nice Astha!!lved the floral border..how did u=yuo do tha give me a tutorial PLEASE!!

Anita Kejriwal said...

Hey Astha, You are really good! Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

@mansi-sure!! will put it up in a day or two.

Rachana said...

wow this is so so pretty...this is my first visit to ur blog...great work dear...

Rishita Sumeet said...

He loved it, Astha!! :-) <3

7ark said...

The birthday boy really did love it!!! It still hangs on the wall of his house. His dad personally went and put it there and there it still stands after a year with each button intact :)

Post a Comment