Yellow fever...

I have made this card for play-date cafe challenge...I was suppose to use only three colors- white black n yellow...


I made the yellow and black background design by using an onion and  black paint...
Also I embossed the stamp and pasted it on a handmade paper and stitched the edges with wool...


I wrote the sentiment on a piece of paper and then burned the edges with a candle...


I used a black ribbon to make a bow and then attached a yellow flower made by using punch-craft technique...

and thats how I managed to make it appear this way :) 



The play date challenge

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

2 comments:

Mallika said...

hi astha !
bful blog
drop by my blog sumtime
tc
hugs
mallika
http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

Julie Ranae said...

So glad to have you play along with us at The Play Date Cafe...what a bright and cheerful card!

Post a Comment